Star of the North Fist Star of the North Fist

That was massivly enjoyable. Especially the outtakes at the end! Thanks for the lolz!

The Purple Guy The Purple Guy

highly seisure inducing and painful on the eyes. i wasn't pleased.

Forget the Auditor Forget the Auditor

meh. It didn't sound like you were trying very hard to imitate Mustaffa very much. The animation wasn't terrible, but it wasn't that funny either, if you got a good voice actor with a proper mic however, it could probably be 30 times better.

Crazymonkey154 responds:

I just did what I could.

Obama VS. Osama Obama VS. Osama

Dude, how did i miss this? I loved it. Most certainly worth my time.

The Many Kirbys Collab The Many Kirbys Collab

Still a joy to watch

Every now and then i go back and watch some of the things i've been a part of just to make sure it really was good and not just my super hype that made it good.
The truth: This was most definitely good.
I'm proud to have my voice in this collab.

FlashfireEX responds:

Glad to hear it. :)

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

GHAAAAAAAAA

OHMIGOD ITS SO FREAKING CREEPY AND I LOVE IT!!!!! But yeah, definitely worthy of dethroning Dot Dot Dot from #1 of all time.

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

The best

This one truly is the best out of all of them.

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

Ummm... ok

Honestly, i didn't get it. But maybe thats because I spend more time on NewGrounds than YouTube anyways. I didn't really find it too funny, but... well... the cat was cute. I'm gonna give this a 7/10 for two reasons.
1. Because giving a 3 just because i didn't get the humor is dumb and should be punishable by death.
2. Because I understand the massage your trying to get across, and it was executed (excuse the pun) purrrrrrfectly. (God i feel like a dick now)

Anyways good job.
7/10
4/5

I'm Sorry I'm Sorry

That. Was. AWESOME!!!!!!

I did not expect something this creepy when i did these recordings. Awesome job man. 10 stars, 5/5

RedHotPoker responds:

Cheers man you did a great job as well. And yea it did turn out preety creepy didnt it haha When i first started it i thought it would turn out preety straight forward but daaaamn i just went off the rails completly.

Thanks for working with me :D

Double Dragon Live Action Double Dragon Live Action

This was worth many lolz!

While I've never played double dragon nor have i seen the movie, you quickly oriented me to the fact that it was one of those old video games where there were like three screen shots before you started plying. Awesome choreography by all the fighters who were important enough to care about: i.e: Knife guy, Stick guy, the main characters, and boss battle guy. I enjoyed.

martiescageda responds:

For a gamer that played the old beat 'em ups, I guess this movie is more enjoyable, but I'm glad you liked it :)